Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The ABCs of Me

A lot of people are doing this one right now, so I thought I'd jump on the ABC bandwagon.


A. Age: 30 (actual). 22 (physical). 5 (mental).

B. Bed size: Full. It's too small. The plan is to get a queen when we move. Tricksy (see D.) will probably get our current one as her own.

C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning the Pampered Chef Hand Chopper. The zig-zaggy blade is a pain in the ass.

D. Dogs: Tricksy. She will be 6 years old on April 1st. What a fool.

E. Essential start to your day: Morning run + coffee with chicory = essential start to my day.

F. Favorite color: I don't really know. Blue? I like it. My Jeep is silver. I like that. I wish I had green eyes. I like those. I don't know the answer to that question.

G. Gold or silver: Silver. Or at least white gold. I assume we're talking about jewelry. In the Navy, silver is higher ranking than gold, which equals more money. Yeah...silver indeed.

H. Height: 5'9". I'm not that tall. My feet are way too big for my height. (Side note...it drives me crazy when people say "heighth". It's not a word. "Length"...yes. "Width"...yes. "Heighth"...WRONG!!)

I. Instruments you play(ed): Three years of piano. Been playing the guitar since high school. 1st tenor. I can sing, but I don't advertise that really.

J. Job title: Hospital Corpsman Second Class, Enlisted Fleet Marine Force Warrior. Sounds badass, doesn't it?? :) My new title after graduation will be Ensign, Nurse Corps Officer

K. Kids: None right now. Although Christy has 22 pre-schoolers in her class. I suppose it will be good practice. And I'd like to work in the nursery when I'm done with school. So we should have infancy through 5 covered. What happens after that is up in the air.

L. Live: Right now, we live in Nacogdoches, TX. It's tiny. Not gonna lie...ready to leave. I'll miss a few things (Morning Glory Yoga, LAPS, SFA Nursing School, Kinfolks Restaurant), but overall, I'm ready to go.

M. Mom’s name: Acquanetta. That's a lot to say. Everyone calls her Ackie.

N. Nicknames: Chip. Lawrence is my real name. Only 3 people call me that.

O. Overnight hospital stays: I had pneumonia when I was little. None since then.

P. Pet peeves: I'll have to copy Chrissy on this one. People who litter. What a crappy thing to do. But maybe even more than that, but still related, are people who throw their cigarettes out their window. It seriously make me want to get out of my car, pick their still burning cigarette up off the ground, throw it back in the car (preferably their lap), and say, "Hey jackass!! You dropped this!!".

Q. Quote from a movie: (From friends) Ross: Whatever dude. You kissed a guy.

R. Righty or lefty: Righty. Thankful that my hand doesn't have to slide across fresh ink.

S. Siblings: One younger brother who just turned 27. He lives in Shreveport and is a chemical engineer.

T. Time you wake up: Usually around 5:30. 4am to run if I have clinicals in Lufkin.

U. Underwear: Marine Corps OD green or Navy blue silkies. Only the finest underwear for the finest military in the world.

V. Vegetables you don't like: Beets. My mom told me that beets was the only Gerber food that I ever spit back at her. In their (the beets') defense, I have not given them a chance since then.

W. What makes you run late: Not being able to run in the morning. Duh. :)

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, chest, right shoulder, right foot.

Y. Yummy food you make: I make a mean grilled salmon salad with candied pecans. ;)

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Zoos are pretty sad places. If I had a zoo favorite, I'd feel like I was saying that I wanted that animal to be locked up the most. So I guess I'd have to say that my zoo animal favorite is the human being.

Have you completed this survey? If so, link it up in the comments and share the ABCs of you, with me! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment