Sunday, January 23, 2011

First Post

Well, here I am. While I haven't necessarily "switched" from LiveJournal, I've kind of moved on over to Blogger. I'm looking to be a little more public with some topics, so this is where I'll be making that happen.

I've been working for the past few days on getting my topics and the static part of the blog together. I may add a few more topics across the top there as time goes on, but those are the gist (gists?) of it for now. I figured now was as good a night as any to debut the dynamic part of the blog.

Feel free to e-mail your friends, post it on your Facebook and Twitter accounts (clickable on the right for your convenience), or share it in any way you'd like. 

3 comments:

  1. The blog looks great, Chip! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! Still figuring it out. You're my first comment. :) Something tells me that my reply isn't about to work like I want it to, but I'm still figuring it out. It just looks like it's going to leave a comment after yours and not a reply TO your comment. Your blog has reply buttons. My blog is lacking. Any help would be appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I have installed a different commenting system because Blogger lacks the reply feature that I like so much. You can also install it - go to www.disqus.com and there will be instructions for how to set it up for Blogger. It's pretty straightforward. The only problem I had was that all my old comments didn't import when I made the switch, so it looks like no one read my blog for 5 years, which is only slightly true. Let me know if you need any help!

    ReplyDelete