Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Inspiring Social Media

Being part of the Brooks Inspire Daily Program, I do my very best to promote the mission of Brooks: to inspire others to run and be active. I find that the more I do it, the easier it becomes. It's a great cycle to be caught up in.

I thought I might share some of the social media sources that I look to for inspiration. I make sure to stay as up-to-date on these folks as possible. I follow a lot of people on Twitter, but the ones below are people that I set up to get texts from whenever they post on Twitter. And I get all the blogs in my Google Reader every time they update their blogs. Some of them are just so inspirational that I don't want to miss a single thing that they have to say.



Blogs that I follow (in no particular order):



Tweets that I follow (in no particular order):



While not everyone strictly blogs or tweets about running or fitness, I gain a lot of insight from reading what these folks have to say. I feel recharged and better able to inspire others when I am inspired by them. Like I said, it's a great cycle to be caught up in.

Running, fitness, life, advice...who have you inspired today?

0 comments:

Post a Comment